People can use Propecia or they can also for treatment of male pattern hair loss on the vertex and the anterior mid-scalp area. In common language, it is used to treat hair loss in males. Dosage is 1 mg tablet orally every day. It is advised that it should not be taken by women and children.
It prevents the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in males. Propecia is applied topically and is absorbed through the skin. It is also available in tablet form.
The side effects which can be caused While on Propecia
There are many side effects such as chills
- Cold sweats
- Unusual Weight gains or weight loss
- It also shows hypersensitive reactions such as skin rashes, swelling of lips and tongue.
But main side effects are related to sexual health of a person which includes
- Abnormal ejaculation
- Decreased sexual desire
- Decreased ejaculatory volume
- Abnormal sexual function
- Gynecomastia (breast enlargement in men)
- Erectile dysfunction
- Ejaculation disorder
- Testicular pain
- Male infertility and/or poor seminal quality
So does Propecia affect the fertility of a person?
So do we need to worry? Yes, a bit and no a bit. Yes, because it still tends to have these side effects in some people. And no, because it is found in a study, that this pill does not affect each and every one in the same way.
It is more potent and usable form of testosterone, it affects spermatogenesis hence making a person having fewer sperms than when not using. It also tends to affect the motility of sperms. So it may affect a person’s ability to be fertile.
If you see any of these sexual side effects after buying Propecia online, please contact your online doctor immediately, it is the best way to react.
Effect of Propecia on women
It is advised to women not to take Propecia especially when they are pregnant because it is reported that it tends to affect the male fetus. It causes abnormalities in the male fetus.
Also, this drug may cause changes in breast tissue. So contact medical professional for help if you find any breast lumps, pain or tenderness.
So what precautions should you take while on Propecia
- For women, if you are pregnant do not use this medication, and if you do please contact your doctor immediately.
- Avoid use of this drug if you are diagnosed with high-grade prostate cancer.
- Do not use it for children.
- Do not take Propecia if you are allergic to it. It may show hypersensitive reactions to certain people.
What to do in case of Propecia sexual side effects?
Most and foremost thing you should do if you tend to have side effects related to sex is to contact your doctor and receive treatment. And the further use of this pill should be done under doctor’s observation.